cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic text in receiver mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing a problem in getting the dynamic text in my inbox while working with the receiver mail adapter. I am getting an attachement with payload in it as a mail. But I am not able to get the text " Hi, Please find the attachement below " .

I need to get this text along with the attachment in the mail I receive. Please suggest , where can I give this content.

Regards,

Hemanthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You want to send an attachment in mail meanwhile you want to sent a text also with the mail.

you can try following logic:

You use NFS protocal instead of a ftp.

In NFS you select additional files and create a attachment there.

then in mail adapter select XIpayload and check mail package and do not check keep attachment.

In this way content (Hi, Please find the attachement below)will go as text and one attachment will also come.

for nfs you can refer to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

/people/francesco.bersani/blog/2007/03/27/rename-attachment-adapter-module

reward if helpful

regards,

ujjwal kumar

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through these links with screen shots...

http://www.riyaz.net/blog/index.php/2008/02/23/xipi-sending-emails-using-xi-mail-adapter/

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i - Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii - Dynamic File Name Part 2

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address - Dynamic Mail Address

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

this can be done using dynamic addressing.

For this you need to import a structure from market place.

Use this structure as your target strructure.

Now do the mapping and also provide the text that you need to be dynamic in the mapping itself.

You also need to provide the to, from, subject fields in mapping itself.

in your Mail adapter check the use mail package and also check the keep attachment.

refer to this link.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

reward points if useful.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help you

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards

Seshagiri