cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowing the PO creation in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body,

i have one issue while creating the shoppingcart and PO.i created shopping cart ,po, etc.ok how the system will know about these things,whether it is created or not........

kindly tell me asap on this issue.........

points will be awarded...........

regards

rakhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are asking whenever there is an issue while creating SC or PO how to findout or wht.

Use the Monitor shopping cart option when you login as Administrator in the web to see the status of the shopping cart by entering the SC number.

Please try to post your question clearly so that everyone will understand what do you expect.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakhi,

When a document is successfully created, you can check the status of the document.

e.g. When you crete a shopping cart, note down the number and check in "check status" node of role menu (employee role). If the ststus is "document completed" it means its successfully completed.

For PO, you can check in the status menu. You will find different statuses like Complete, Created, Document Completed.

To check these documents in SAPGUI, you can use transaction BBP_PD. Here you can specify "Object Type" as BUS2121 for shopping cart and corresponding "Object ID" - document number.

I hope this answers to your question.

Regards,

Prashant