cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to import software component into Integration Repository from SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in XI(PI). I have created Technical system, business system and software component properly.

But when I go to IR and import the software component, it gives me an error message +*'Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "sapxi:50000".

Can anyone tell me the reason for this...and solution...Please help me out...

Thanks/Regards

Dinesh Singh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your question says that,your are not able to import your software component version in to IR.

First better you cross check your software component is available or not in the SLD.

Can you please go to SLD and got to search field and give your software component name and search for the availablity.If you are able to see your software component detailse and after referesh your cache.environment->clear sld data cache

and try once and also please check your SLD information like logical system name and everything and try If still your facing the same problem let me know.

Just check if the replies in this thread help you:

Please reward points

Thanks

Vikranth

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be many causes for this error (as you may have guessed from all the responses to your query). You should also check the Error Log in the Visual Administrator, this will give you an accurate idea of the problem.

One problem that I faced once was I got the same error you are getting because the standard service user did not have the java roles properly assigned to it in the Java stack (Visual Administrator).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

First u can check the S/W Component version its properly created or not

After creation of Product, we can create S/W Component with naming conversions.

or

Go to Environment tab and clear the SLD cache data. Then it will imported

Regards,

NSK

Edited by: NS Kumar on Jun 5, 2008 10:25 AM

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Dinesh,

just check this blog:

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-i

and cross check what u did.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just refersh the cache by choosing menu path

environment->clear sld data cache

and then import

Just check this threads where they have the same issue:

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member