cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read software component versions from SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam getting this error message when iam trying to import software component versions in Integration repository.

Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "sapxi:50000"

Can any one give e solution on this ..

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for ur kind help.

My problem is resolved.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all ur replies .

we already maintained PIAPPLUSER in the system and i also followed naming conventions in the SLD.

But its still giving ERROR.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Refer SAP Note 768148 and make sure you have all the settings defined.

I would also suggest you go through these threads....

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

USE Tcode SLDAPICUST to fill the user XIAPPLUSER and its password. Also please check if the user is locked. If so unlock and change its password to initial one.

regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

USE Tcode SLDAPICUST to fill the user XIAPPLUSER and its password. Also please check if the user is locked. If so unlock and change its password to initial one.

regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check whether u ahve followed teh naming standarsd or not. if yes then go for the clear SLD Cache. this should solve ur probelm.

Edited by: vemuganti naga phalguna on Jun 5, 2008 11:17 AM

Edited by: vemuganti naga phalguna on Jun 5, 2008 11:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari Krishna,

Check ur S/w component in SLD its properly created with naming conversions or not.

its created properly then its imported. In IR clear the SLD Cache in Environment tab.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all ur replies but still its not working .

I am trying to import software components version from SLD to IR.

I tried everything which is mentioned in this thread . we maintained all things in the server but still its giving this error .

Thanks

Hari

Edited by: Hari Krishna madugula on Jun 5, 2008 11:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create your SLD with the help of this Wiki

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/working%2bwith%2bsystem%2blandscape%2bdirector...

And now try to Import it into IR

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your question says that,your are not able to import your software component version in to IR.

First better you cross check your software component is available or not in the SLD.

Can you please go to SLD and got to search field and give your software component name and search for the availablity.If you are able to see your software component detailse and after referesh your cache.environment->clear sld data cache

and try once and also please check your SLD information like logical system name and everything and try If still your facing the same problem let me know.

Just check if the replies in this thread help you:

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi harikrishna

Just check this threads where they have the same issue:

and also

regards

chandrakanth

Edited by: chandra kanth. k on Jun 5, 2008 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just refersh the cache by choosing menuj path

environment->clear sld data cache

and then import

regards

chandra