cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling area currency diff from comp code currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In all the reports for for viewing the budget vs actual, i am getting in controlling area currency(EUR) I want to view that in company code currency( INR) by default without having to change the currency.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking at the report S_ALR_87013557 (Budget/Actual) Thena after excecuting the report hit CTRSHIFTF4.

And enter the desired currency.

Or Tcode: RPP0 For default change.

hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

After doing the necessary setting in RPO0 i am still not getting the report in INR format directly, is there any other way in which i can view the report without having to change the currency every time.

Thanks

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Tcode:RPP0

This is for Project system info. system.

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the Tcode RPP0 and changed the report currency to ''OBJECT CURRENCY'' & in currency translation in to target currency to 'OBJECT CURRENCY'

But still the report comes in controlling area currency, can you please suggest what i need to do to solve the problem. ( same is the case with tcode CJ40 & CJ30 where by default the currency selected is controlling area currency)

Please help.

Thanks

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options:

Enter either a target currency or one of the following currencies:

Controlling area currency

Object currency

Transaction currency

If you enter a target currency, enter the following data for currency translation:

Base currency

Date of translation

Exchange rate type

The SAP system uses these entries to convert from the selected base currency to target currency values

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my opinion these settings are only relevant for cost element reports and not for hierarchy reports. That is why you don't see any change in currency when running a hierarchical report.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use TC RPO0 (SAP menu >Accounting>Controlling>Internal Orders>Information System-->RPO0 - User Settings )

to change your Reporting currency.