cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile application for laptop is not visible on client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with my WD mobile application. I generated a sda-file (with no errors in the application) from this application and deployed it on the application server. After that i assigned the application to a device. Then i had to sync by client side also with no errors. After restarting client the new application did not appear on the client. So i tried to log on database (MaxDB) and in the table "M15APPLICATION", my new application is listed with a flag for visibility (flag = true). In the "MobileApps" folder of my client i can see the application, too.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

is it for the same/correct user on this device?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I assigned the application to device with my user. But i also have the same problem, the application is not visible for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that sounds strange... Are you on the latest version or have you updated/changed any module in the last days?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can happen if the USER_AUTHORIZATION data object instance for your user has not reached the client. Please check whether the data object instance is available in the "Pending Extract".

I hope this helps.

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for this information. When insert the following text "com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.check_authorizations=false" in the default.poperties of the client the application is visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

the Enduser needs an assignment to the role "SAP_DOE_ALL_APP_VISIBLE".

All apps will be visible if the user is assigned to this role in the Mobile Middleware.

You can also define your own role and assign specific applications.

The enduser will not see any application on his devices if there is no assignment to such a role.

Have you already checked this?

Best Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

i solved my problem. I had a problem by syncing the user authorizations from the middleware to the client side. The solution was to tigger the middleware for sync the userauthorizations.

Thanks!