cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOB_RSVBCHCK2 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

While upgrade from 4.6C to ECC 6.0, we face issue at the JOB_RSVBCHCK2 phase, when we checked the error log it shows the below:

root@dcecqv0# cat RSVBCHCK.RQ2

4 EPU201XBEGIN OF SECTION BEING ANALYZED

1 ETH010XRSVBCHCK: Check of open update requests

2EETG050 Update records still exist - Please process

A2EEMCEX 151 Entries for application "08" still exist in the extraction queue ->

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "02" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC02M_0HDRSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "02" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC02M_0ITMSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "02" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC02M_0SCLSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "04" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC04P_0ARBSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "04" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC04P_0COMSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "04" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC04P_0MATSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "11" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC11VA0HDRSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "11" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC11VA0ITMSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "11" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC11VA0SCLSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "11" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC11V_0ITMSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "11" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC11V_0SCLSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "12" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC12VC0HDRSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "12" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC12VC0ITMSETUP""300"

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. Appl. "12" cannot changed because restruct. -> Long text" ""MC12VC0SCLSETUP""300"

4 EPU202XEND OF SECTION BEING ANALYZED

root@dcecqv0#

To solve the issue, I have deleted all the entries in SMQ1 & SMQ3 for all clients.

Also I have deleted the setup in LBWG for the application 02, 04, 08, 11 & 12.

But still this error refuses to go.

I have also deleted the entries in sm13, but again we are facing this error.

Can anyone help to over come this error

Rgards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I know that this is a very old topic, but I've faced with the same issue lately, and I would like to add one additional information about fixing it. When you are in sm13 it is important to clear 'From date' field before you push F8 (Execute the program), then you'll have all of the entries, which you have to delete. After that SUM has passed this step successful.

Best regards,

Tomasz Sobkowiak

0 Kudos

Thanks Tomasz Sobkowiak,

It solved my issue

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohanadevan,

it's nice to hear that

Best Regards,

Tomasz Sobkowiak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tomasz.......very helpful info!!!

-Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tomasz Sobkowiak's answer is correct. It solved error i was getting... Thanks for the reply .

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mousam,

not a problem! Could you then change the status from 'Assumed Answered' to 'Correct Answer' in order to give others a chance to find a correct answer?:)

BR,

Tomasz

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you are best man, thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tomasz. It helped me to resolve the problem

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

carlosaveleza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tomaz

Your  a lot with my upgrade of Solution Manager 7.2 SP01 to SP02

Carlos

devendrassoni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

It helped me too.

Thanks a lot.

BR,

Devendra Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Call transaction SMQ1 and check whether all queues in all clients (client = '', queue name 'MCEX') have been processed. To process the queues, start the collective run report for each application in the displayed clients. If you no longer need the data in the BW system, deactivate the relevant extraction queues and DataSource in the LO cockpit (transaction LBWE) and delete the queue entries in transaction SMQ1.

2. If you use the V3 update that is not serialized (usually only for application 03): Start collective run report RMBWV303. Then check the update orders in transaction SM13. If there are incorrect update orders in transaction SM13, correct the orders and then start the collective run report again. If you no longer require the update orders, you can delete them. There may be inconsistencies between tables VBMOD and VBHDR. For further information about this, see Notes 652310 and 67014.

3. Before the upgrade, delete the contents of the setup tables. Execute report RMCEX_SETUP_ENTRIES to find out which setup tables still contain entries. You can use transaction LBWG to delete the contents of the setup tables for all clients.

Unfortunately the check that the system carries out during the upgrade or when you import a Support Package does not display all affected applications. Therefore, Note 1083709 provides a check report that you can use to determine all affected applications and tables or queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all actually there were few sm13 entries left out, which I have to cancel and it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if your system has the ABAP program "RMCEXCHK" as per OSS Note 1083709.

Once you run this program, it exactly would let you know what are the areas which are causing the issue. Based on that you can empty out the LIS Set up tables.

Also, can you please check the update program for LIS has emptied out the entries in SMQ1.

Please award points if the information has resolved your issue.

Thanks

Dharma.