Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axis Framework

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following doubts related to the use of Axis Framework in conjuction with SOAP Adapter. Could you pls. clarify:

1) Does it support SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 for both sender and receiver adapter (for receiver I can see the support of both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2).

2) Does it support WS-Addressing features for both sender and receiver adapter.

3) Does it support faults defined in the SOAP message WSDL definition.

4) We have a scenario where we need to identify each SOAP message request, sent to PI uniquely. This can be achieved by adding a GUID/identifier in the SOAP message header. Also the reponse and request should be co-related by having the GUID/identifier of the request added in the response SOAP message header.

Any inputs in this regard are appreciated.

Regards,

Gajendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the Axis Framework in the SOAP Adapter

1) Does it support SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 for both sender and receiver adapter (for receiver I can see the support of both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2).

A)Axis supports both Message protocols SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 for both sender and reciver.

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I exactly don't know answers..but check if the following helps..

The Axis framework provides the following:

● Message protocols SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2

● Transport protocols HTTP/S, SMTP, file

● Various user authentication procedures (Basic, Digest, NTLM, SAP Assertion Tickets)

● Various encapsulation formats (MIME, DIME, MTOM)

● You can add your own Axis handlers to the module chain by using the HandlerBean module

Soap 1.2 message protocol is available for AXIS Soap Adapter.

please visit the article

/people/andre.stuij/blog/2008/04/23/principal-propagation-in-ccbpm-finally-made-possible

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b092777b-ee47-2a10-17b3-c5f59380...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/a4f8bbdfdc0d36e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Vijaya.