cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO.Server could not find server function (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have RFC - SOAP scenario. I have configured the RFC sender adapter and imported the RFC in XI.

The RFC connection of type 'T' defined in R/3 is working properly, i have also checked for the duplicates of the program id and i tested this by testing the connection with the XI system down and the connection is not working when xi is down which indicates the program id is unique

*But when i execute the report i am getting the error as "JCO.Server could not find server function XXX_OUT (Name of the message interface defined in XI for the corresponding RFC)*

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread,

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabari,

I am unable to open the link you provided. Can you plz send it again.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this,

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabari,

I have already read this blog and i have a question. I have imported the RFC from the R/3 to XI with has the name \xxxx\abc\kkkk and defined a message interface for this RFC as xyz_out.

when executing the report on the R/3 side

do i need to give the inteface name (xyz_out) or the RFC name (\xxx\abc\kkk) ? I am gettiing the error for all the function modules

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need not create any message interafce for rfc.

instead use rfc in the mapping or on R/3 side

Idoc and rfc itself act as interface we do no create message interafces for them

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabari,

I have configured with the RFC name and i am getting the error as

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 630

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test the Payload you get in the SXMB_MONI and test in the Test tab of message mapping. You will be able to see if value is present there or not.

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabari,

Thanks for your effort and suggestions.

Srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Can you check if user ID you are using has enough Previlage for the mentioned activity.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The issue has been resolved, the last error was due to i have checked the unicode option in the sender adapter but not in the RFC destination and by setting that the second issue has been resolved.

Thanks for all the guys for the suggestions and great help, i apprecite the effort

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have an other program registred with the same program ID. You need to look after this. It may be a test / development instance of your webmethods server, but it also maybe something else. Maybe you can ask some of your administrators, wether they know that what they have configured.

Alternative solution: You choose a different program ID for your webmethods server, and you try to create a new separate RFC destionation for it.

Check this thread which has similar issue..

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try CPA Cache refresh or restart the Java stack.

reward points if helpful...

PrashAnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have restarted the system and also did the cache refresh.

Thanks,

Srini