cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How extract data of R/3 Server to BW in ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ECC 5.0 installed (BW and R/3 installed in the same server and in the same Client 800, Logical System Name T90CLNT090), and I try extract data of R/3 to BW and I try create a R/3 Source System but I receive a error due to that the Logical System Name of the Source System is the same that the Myself Source System. The BW Server create the Myself Source System with the Logical System Name T90CLNT090.

I like known how solve this problem...

1) The BW Server and R/3 Server must be in different client?

2) How extract data of R/3 Server to BW in ECC 5.0?

Thank You Very Much...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

To use the embedded BI component with ERP, it must be in a separate client for just the reason you found out -- logical systems and extractions.

For restrictions such as this and other information on using embedded SAP NetWeaver components with ERP, please see SAP Note 855534.

Best Regards,

Matt

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

The use of the embedded SAP NetWeaver BI capabilities within mySAP ERP 2004 is currently a project solution and you are required to work with SAP to help support the project. The application details are in the SAP note Matt mentioned (SAP note 855534).

Cheers,

Mike.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem were with the iDoc port,i regenerate this port and the problem is correted

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I'm glad that you solved the problem.

Cheers,

Mike.