cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about the status of ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our poject ,we r handeling the tickets through solman( Tcode: crm_dno_monitor),here i have a doubt

can we change the status of the ticket from confirm to custor action in tcode crm_dno_monitor .

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default you cannot change the status from confirmed to customer action. I feel it doesn't make sense as well. But if required you can achieve this by modifying status profile SLFN0001 using transaction CRMBS02

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

If we do like this ( which u said earlier) it will change the status of all tickets right,

If i want to change the status of one ticket, what should i do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ram,

This can be done.. However Tcode CRM_DNO_MONITOR cannot be used to achieve this.....

We can use standard report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT to change to status of a single support Message...

However, you can only set the next status of the current status.....

For Eg Execute Tcode CRMBS02 and find the Status number of Status "Confirmed"... Now find the next available status nos after Status "Confirmed"......Now if this status nos belongs to status " Customer Action" then using the above report the status of the support message can be changed....

One more prerequsite is that the trans type used should be classified as change transaction....

I mean if you are using trans type other than SLFN, then you need to classify it as change trans....

This is done in SPRO path: SAP SOLMAN->Configuration->Scenario specific settings->Change Request Mangmt->Extended Config->Change trans types->Assign Implementation to change Trans type.

Another workaround would be to copy the Above report and tweak it to satify our needs...

Reward points for useful answer..

Regards,

Anand...