cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone suggest how, based on a list of sales orders i will be able to query to see the corresponding delivery numbers and invoice numbers?

Is there some way predefined in SAP? i just want to plug in the order numbers and geta report showing the order number, delivery number and invoice number or something like that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA05 will include the Sales doc and delivery (PGI) date. Not sure on the billing doc though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check MVC9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also build your own report using doc. flow table VBFA.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can see the all the subsequent document from the document flow of the first document. But as you said in you requirement to see the orders, delivery and billing document as a report, you need to go for a Z report. Prepare your requirement clearly and develop a functional spec from your requirements, appoach your ABAP team, they can guide you properly.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can do that using icon "display document flow" (Shift + F5) on VA03, VL03N, VF03.

2. Transaction SE38: programs: RIBELF00, RIBELF20. This should solve your problem.

Hope it will help ;-).

/MK

Edited by: Maciej Kromolicki on Jun 4, 2008 10:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you. i know of the simple document flow icon and i know of a number of ways that i can get the data from multiple areas and do reference lookups to create the report. what i want though is to know if there is one single report i can run to get what i want.