Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Enhancement Module Error

ADIDAS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an User Enhancement Module that does encryption and decryption of the Message. The keys for Encryption and Decryption has been accessed from the J2EE Keystore.

The problem I am having is in accessing the Keystore. The part of the code is mentioned below

if (mode.compareToIgnoreCase("encrypt") == 0)

{

Audit.addAuditLogEntry( amk, AuditLogStatus.SUCCESS, "Encryption Called");

SAPSecurityResources secRes = SAPSecurityResources.getInstance();

Audit.addAuditLogEntry( amk, AuditLogStatus.SUCCESS, "Security Resource Created");

KeyStoreManager ksMgr = secRes.getKeyStoreManager(PermissionMode.SYSTEM_LEVEL);

Audit.addAuditLogEntry( amk, AuditLogStatus.SUCCESS, "KeyStore Manager Permission Called");

java.security.KeyStore ks = ksMgr.getKeyStore(privKeyView);

}

The Adapter Audit log shows me success till The "Security Resource Created". It is throwing error in creating the KeyStoreManager Object. I have already granted the EJB application the permissoons through Visual Admin. The Error messages are attached below.

*----

04.06.2008 14:49:27 Success Encryption Called

04.06.2008 14:49:27 Success Security Resource Created

04.06.2008 14:49:28 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

04.06.2008 14:49:28 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

*----

If anybody has worked on this it would be great if you inform if I am doing something wrong or what needs to be done Also is there any way where i can go an debug the module.

Regards,

Arunava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to follow the steps in [Accessing the J2EE Keystore|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/a52f2e63161bbfe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm] to insert the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.

ADIDAS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I had read the document and gave the XiSecurityRuntimePermission grant access to my Custom EJB. The Error I attached is after giving the access.

Regards,

Arunava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at the below forum it will slove ur problem

Thanks

Vikranth

ADIDAS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I went through the blog but i guess its not related to me as the Lady didnot use any Adapter module. While I am getting the error from the Adapter Module.

Regards,

Arunava