cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT Change Master Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requisitioner gets the error "SC xyz is already awaiting approval on PO xpto. Change this in Check Status" when trying to add an additional line to PO XXXXX. Went into eBuy to look at shopping cart xyz as mentioned in the error message.

Shopping cart was deleted and can not be changed. How would requisitioner add another line to the is PO?

Any clue will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

If its not a production system, simulate the scenario with same details again and chek if you get the same error. From error message it seems somebody has done some code change in between the process.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

What is your paramter for the BBP_WFL_SECURITY for that user ( in SU01) in the Personilization, "My settings Authorization Level of Authorization"

It can be either 0,1,2,3,4 and decides on the authorizations for the employee user to change his own shopping cart.

Whatever the message you are getting is not an error, it is the information that the Shop is pending for approval. i-e further activity is pending.

If you add item then, if your WF is based on the value then the workflow will be trigerred again to findout the new approver.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

the shopping cart is already deleted, but it still lock the master PO.

Would you know which table holds this kind of control? Also how can I set a workitem as inactive, once the Shopping Cart is already deleted.

Thanks in advance for your support.