cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

this is sharath kumar.i got a problem in order creation(VA01) , pricing it wont take automatically in my order.i need to maintain manually..i had maintained condition records also,every thing is correct,

plz let me now wat is solution .

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order, select line item, click conditon button and click analysis button.

Against PR00 condition record, check system message. What's the error message?

Is system reading your access sequence? Analyze, if not post the message indicated by system.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sharath

Go to V/06, select the condition type PR00 and click on the blue lens on top. Now for the field "Manual entries", maintain "D" and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- As indicated by Bill Hooper, please make the subject line more effective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I think you can still edit this subject line to include more detail of your issue, so people will have an idead of what your question is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madam,

i copied access sequence from main acc seq,it wont display any message on status bar while saving order.if i give manually price its shows on condition screen, otherwise it show blank space. however order can saved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Did you create a New Access Sequence.

If yes then go to the access sequence and then go to the table and then to the fields and then hit the save button.

Now create a new condition record and check.

2. If you did not create a new one then check the pricing analysis and let us know what it says. then we can provide a better solution.

Thanks

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. thanks for saying "Hi"

Try to make your subject line have some relevance to what you are actually asking next time, OK ?