cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see a list of proyects with its wbs elements

soraya_mejias
Explorer

hi,

i need to know how can i see a list of proyects with its WBS elements asociates, but also i need to see for each wbs element, the amount limit i can assigning to them

regards!

0 Kudos

Wonderfull thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using IM, then you can budget multiple projects thru IM52.

Thanks

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN41N - Project Structure Overview

use this tcode and enter ur range of projects. choose fields of information you want.

hope this helps

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

i try the tcode you give to me, but it does not exist, do you have another idea?

thanks!

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

sorry, the tcode does exist, but the version of SAP that i have is oldest than your, so i changed the tcode from CN41N to CN41; however this report does not shows me the limit of money i can assigning to a specific wbs;

how do i know if i can assigning more money to a wbs element, whether it belong to a past period or fiscal year?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are talking about project budgeting here. Use CJ30 and budget ur projects.

activate availability control for them. Run budget reports for project, you can see what you were asking for.

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks!, but i need to do this for all projects at the same time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reports under below path should be able to show you the budget values. In the selection parameters mention project ranges.

Project System>Information System>Financials>Costs>Budget-Related

Regards

Sreenivas

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

thank you!, but it isn`t work for that i want to do...

regards!

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i inderstood the question correcly then here is my response:

NO you can not budget the Multiple projects in a single go in standard SAP.

hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to budget for multiple projects at a single time. You may need to budget individually.(CJ30)

But you can copy the budget of one project to another using CJ9FS.

Regards

Ramesh

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, but if i want to block a wbs element to assigning of money, this is the scenario:

i have several proyects each one with its wbs elements, but i want to block someone because i don`t want anybody assing money to them anymore; weather it is possible where i can see those wbs elements?

how can i do that?

regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your requirements can not be met with SAP transactions.

You have to go for developement where both of your requirements viz. budgeting for multiple projects and blocking of WBS can be met.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot copy budget from 1 project to another. CJ9FS is for copying plan cost

from 1 version to another and not budget.

I think the requirement is not at all possible through standard SAP functionality.

1 project can be budgeted at a time and budget can be viewed WBS element wise through

S_ALR_87013558 for any no of projects or you can view this budget report at company code level also.

Hope it solves the problem.

Regards,

Ashish

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can achieve this by User status.

Create a User status which will block the desired transaction in your case "assing money to them".

And whwnever you want to block this user status, just set this User status to those WBS elements.

also you can see those WBS elements based on the statuses. for any kind of project and/or Projects by creating another status selection Profile via Tcode BS42 (mention the earlier created user status in this BS42).

Now whenever you will run any report you can select the Profile from BF42 and this will execute the report based ont he user status.

Hope its clear.

Thanks