cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while sending the file to GXS

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to send the file to a bank which is using a GXS server.

GXS uses a VAN networ and it is expecting a specific command to place the file on it's server.

The put command is -

boldput localfilename %localfilename%SECUPGPENA%GPEXRIP%%B

I tried using the following command at "Run Operating System Command Before/After Message Processing"

bold"put %F %%F%SECUPGPENA%GPEXRIP%%B" .

But the files are not being transferred.

I believe that I need to replace the actual message processing command by the given command by writing a script and calling it.

boldQues 1. Has anybody faced this scenario and found a solution?

boldQues 2. - I want to know if we can transfer the file to VAN through the normal XI FTP adapter. If yes, then how?

boldQues 3. - In case if the FTP adapter can not be used can we use any specific Seeburger VAN adapter?

Regards,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

AFAIK you can't use XI's file adapter to post/receive files on VAN server.

you need to use Seeburger's FTP adapter if you have SSL certificate on VAN .

If you have SSH certificate on VAN you need to use another adapter which does not comes with Seeburger suite and you need to buy separately.I dont remember the name for that adapter:)

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jun 4, 2008 2:33 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

We had to change the get and put commands

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to send the file to a bank which is using a GXS server.

GXS uses a VAN networ and it is expecting a specific command to place the file on it's server.

The put command is -

boldput localfilename %localfilename%SECUPGPENA%GPEXRIP%%Bbold

I tried using the following command at "Run Operating System Command Before/After Message Processing"

*bold"put %F %%F%SECUPGPENA%GPEXRIP%%B" bold

But the files are not being transferred.

I believe that I need to replace the actual message processing command by the given command by writing a script and calling it.

boldQues 1. Has anybody faced this scenario and found a solution?bold

boldQues 2. - I want to know if we can transfer the file to VAN through the normal XI FTP adapter. If yes, then how?bold

boldQues 3. - In case if the FTP adapter can not be used can we use any specific Seeburger VAN adapter?bold

Regards,

Mayank