cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 2008-04-30 09:10:35 CJS-00288 Could not update database statistics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

Hi i am in the middle of NW 2004 installation . At the step 29 database update statistics, system stops giving error

ERROR 2008-04-30 09:10:35

CJS-00288 Could not update database statistics.

DIAGNOSIS: Command brconnect -u / -c -f crsyn -o SAPP47 returned

3.SOLUTION: See brconnect.log for details.

When i checked in brconnect.log i found below error message

BR0801I BRCONNECT 7.00 (16)

BR0999E Loading of SQL client library oci.dll failed - please check Oracle configuration

BR0310E Connect to database instance P47 failed

BR0280I BRCONNECT time stamp: 2008-04-30 09.10.35

BR0804I BRCONNECT terminated with errors

Q))Which oracle version are you using since BRTOOLS 7.0 is desinged to work with Oracle 10g?

If you are using an oracle 9.2.* it is needed to install oracle instantclient or to downgrade your db tools (brt* tools)...... Through :Forums I came to know that we have to downgrade the br*tools to

Could you please help me how to downgrade the Brtools.

It's urgent.

Points will be awarded .

Regards

Jan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal / mustafa / all,

Thanks for your help, that error it has passed but now in 31 st step starting RFC jobs

i get this error

ERROR 2009-05-25 18:08:05

FRF-00007 Unable to open RFC connection.

ERROR 2009-05-25 18:08:05

FRF-00063 RFC logon failed with message: Failed: SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failedConnect_PM GWHOST=CTSINSAPEC5, GWSERV=sapgw00, ASHOST=CTSINSAPEC5, SYSNR=00

but early during the last error update database statistics the SAP MMC console was up and running but now SAP is down during this error

i tried to start SAP manually but it never works dispatcher goes down, i searched in forums and thought to update the kernal, so i updated the kernal also and tried it then also same error

please help me my situation is very pathatic, i will be greatful if you help me

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi janakiram

Now i am facing the same error which you have faced before, have you solved that issue if it so could you pls help me how to solve this

Hi All,

i am in the middle of SAP ECC 5.0 installation .In the Database instance installation at the step 29 database update statistics, system stops giving error

ERROR 2009-05-24 08:46:44

CJS-00288 Could not update database statistics.

DIAGNOSIS: Command brconnect -u / -c -f crsyn -o SAPDB5 returned 3.

SOLUTION: See brconnect.log for details.

when i checked in brconnect.log i found below error message

BR0801I BRCONNECT 7.00 (16)

BR0999E Loading of SQL client library oci.dll failed - please check Oracle configuration

BR0310E Connect to database instance DB5 failed

BR0280I BRCONNECT time stamp: 2009-05-24 08.46.44

BR0804I BRCONNECT terminated with errors

Q))Which oracle version are you using since BRTOOLS 7.0 is designed to work with Oracle 10g?

If you are using an oracle 9.2.* it is needed to install oracle instant client or to downgrade your db tools (brt* tools)...... Through :Forums I came to know that we have to downgrade the br*tools to

Could you please help me how to downgrade the Brtools or could you please suggest me how to proceed

please help me

Thanks

Senthil

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sethil,

Havn't you seen the reply given by Mustafa? Please try to follow it.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check SAP note 969519 for error code CJS-00288. It says implement Note 717677 and continue installation.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know which version of BR*TOOLS are you looking for. You can find old versions on marketplace and download it from there.

For example:

1. go to http://service.sap.com/swdc

2. go to Download

3. go to Support Packages and Patches

4. Archive for Support Packages and Patches

5. Entry by Application Group

5. From here go to Support Packages and Patches - Archive -> Additional Components -> SAP Kernel -> SAP KERNEL 64-BIT -> SAP KERNEL 6.20 64-BIT

Here you can find DBATL620O92_136-10001677.SAR. Use SAP Download Manager to get this file. Now you will need to unpack this SAR file. And you will need to place all unpacked files in SAP kernel directory. Do not forget to run saproot.sh in order to change permissions on the files.

I didn't wrote all the details but I hope this explanation will be enough.

If you need additional information on this let know. I hope this will help.

Kind regards.