cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast values in planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to obtain forecast values right to the way they are splitted and alloted to Customer groups/markets etc when the user enters values to Saleable CDP line or a certain keyfigure line/row in any view of the planning book. Calculations are done behind via macros etc.Can I Know the table name where it is split & stored in SAP tables.Thsi is required as I need to retrieve the information in the user exit BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SAVE to retrieve them ? Transaction is /SAPAPO/SDP94.

Thanks

Savitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savita :

Data in APO is not stored in some tables but its stored in a Live cache which is a huge memory where planning and scheduling related data is kept .Also these key figures are contained in planning area .It is possible to extract data from planning area though .

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we extract the forecast values from the planning book?

Thanks!

Savitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever data you see in planning book , thats stored at planning area level . For example Forecast Key figure what you are seeing in Planning book is stored at plannign area level .

This can bd extracted to any info cube ( Part of internal BW within APO) through following trnsaqction.

Demand Planning ->Environment -> Copy/Version Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create remote cube based on "DP Planning area" once you extract in remote cube you can even create BW querry to view required data from planning book respective key figure.

Let me know if this helps or I can provide you steps for extraction.

Cheers!

Ravi