cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSReport for billing items or milestones with date as parameterof selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Following scenario: We have a billing plan in sales order directly linked to milestones in a project. Now the client wants a report, where he can select a period of time (for example next month) and the report shows all items of all existing billing plans (related to a project) that are due to billing during that particular month according to the milestone planning (fixed milestone date= billing date). It is also possible a report that shows all milestones of all projects due during that month. Important is, that I can select the information via a period of time. All reports, I found, only offer the date in the report but not as a parameter of selection. The closest I got was Tcode VF04 (Maintain billing due list) in sales, but that would be for all sales documents and there is no connection to the WBS element.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Maike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try the Tcode: S_ALR_87013562

Here you can get the details period wise, Just to compare you can see there whats the planned revenue.

Here all the planned revenues are coming from the planned dates of th emilestones attached to the Sales order.

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CN53N report and use Dyamic Seletions fo the dates. hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth.P.S