cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see User eixt macro in SCM 4.1 - When creating a Collective Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello :

we are SCM 4.1. We have a need to run 4 macro in a sequence. I felt that I could create a collective macro and list the macro's.. The macro are user exit macro's. and I am unable to see them in the drop down list.. tried to search OSS Notes . did not find a lot of info.

Would appreciate any insights and suggestions. We are on SCM 4.1

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu - which drop down list are you not seeing your macros in? Are you in the macro builder/macro workbench? Did you create user functions (FM's ) or user exit macros? In the user exit macro there is no dropdown since there is only one user exit. If you created user functions which need to be registered using Edit...Edit User Function, then you can see the user functions (FM's) in the drop down when you add a function to a macro step.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy

Thank you for the reply.

I am trying to create a "Collective MAcro" which would run 4 macros. In hte COllective macro there is a drop down option to select the macro that we want to run.. We can select upto 6 macros..

In this drop down list, I am unabel to see the 4 user exit macros. The macro that I want to run in a sequence are "user exit macros". They are active and can be executed one at a time in Interactive Planning.

I am creating a "Collective Macro" as this would ensure that the 4 user exit macros are run in the correct sequence.

OSS note 907177 refers to availabilty of "badi macros" in Collective macro. This is only for SCM50..

We are in SCM 4.1. ANy pointers can be of great help

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

please try follwing :

Go to your BADI macro , right click and select properties and make sure that radio button "use user exit" is not ticked .

Then you should be able to see it in drop down .

Please let me know if it works