cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database error when deleting from Identity Store

lori_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have two tasks to deleted entries from the identity store. One deletes business roles (entry type = MX_ROLE). The other deletes users (entry type = MX_PERSON). I have users in the identity store that are not in my back end systems nor do I want them in those systems.

The task that deletes the MX_ROLE works perfectly.

The task the deletes MX_PERSON fails with the following error:

!ERROR: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 1, current count = 0.

The tasks are very similar - the only difference is the entry type.

The task has worked in the past...

What is causing this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lori_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

What you describe is exactly how my pass is configured. I removed the entry type and verified the Identity Store and still receive the database error.

This task is primarily for testing and ease of cleaning up test data. We would likely not delete a user ID that has been used productively.

What concerns me most is that I am receiving this error and have no idea why or how to correct it. If it could happen on this simple of a process, would it happen on something more complex?

What is causing the database error? Where is the EXECUTE?

!ERROR: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 1, current count = 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I assume you use a ToIdentityStore pass with the following two attributes configured in the destination tab:

MSKEYVALUE=%MSKEYVALUE%

changetype=delete

Make sure you got the correct IDStore configured, the EntryType can be left blank, it does not matter.

This should do the job.

On the other hand, you should think twice about deleting from the database. You may want to only disable the person, this will keep all the information and audit history.

Andreas