cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find preceding Document for Subcon delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How to see the preceding document for subcon delivery. I have a subcon delivery but the document flow does not reflect any preceding document. I also checked in VBFA but there is no preceding document.

As a test, i created subcon delivery from one of the purchasing document using ME2O, but the delivery document does not reflect the preceding purchase document.

Is there any specific copy control settings for subcon delivery where i can check whether the doc flow check is updated or not or if there is any method pls suggest as it is urgent.

Regards & Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iyer

>Go to Tcode VTLA

slecet there yr sales doc type and dlv. type and then go to item catagory display the same and check whether tick is there a or not in the box of update doc. flow.

Please check this is copy control u require to update doc. flow.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see preceding document in field LIPS-VGBEL.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in LIPS & LIKP but the reference field shows blank.

although i have created the delivery with reference to a subcon purchasing document. Let me know if you have any other specific clue about this.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After quick search, i think it's not possible to find purchase document for subcon delivery. This is an anonymous assignment.

In custo of delivery type LB, the document type in ref is DL then this is generic document.

The only possibility is to manage subcontracting with storage location. Then, we can see document for the stock transfer.

Are you find another solution ?

Regards,

Lionel