cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 Monitoring refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem with 'application monitor' menu in SRM 5.0, the 'application monitor' menu is not refresh from the browser side with Internet explorer 7.0

Regards

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting any messages that will give us a clue as to what's happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

'application monitor' menu is not refresh from the browser side with Internet explorer 7.0 cleanup the red shopping carts from Backend Applikation Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Over the period of time,the old errors get deleted automatically.

In transaction RZ20, you can set the Maximum number of alerts kept. If the errors exceeds the maximum number, it will "disappear".

Please follow the below mentioned steps to solve your issue.

1. Select the monitor SAP B2B Procurement-Monitors -> Purchase Order.

2. Navigate to the corresponding Error monitor.for ex 'Backend application errors'.

3. Now select the above mentioned node and click the properties button.

4. Now in the general tab you can set the alert properties according to your requirements.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward full points for useful answers and close the thread if your query is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

We have the Probelm the red shopping baskets and backend application errors

After deleting the shopping baskets. How do I find that the RZ20 in the properties?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Select the monitor SAP B2B Procurement-Monitors ->Shopping Cart.

2. Navigate to the corresponding Error monitor.for ex 'Backend application errors'.

Under this,you should be able to see the Backend application error entry for the corresponding Shopping carts.Select the entry and then edit the properties as required.

Alternatively ,you can login as the administrator and also delete the errors from the Web menu by selecting the error entry and clicking on the button "Delete selected errors".

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I think we are talking about two different things. My problem is that I have the button "monitors" is in Enterprise Buyer with Internet Explorer 7.0 is no not anymore the mini gates refresh, when I red shopping cart from the backend application errors in the Buyer do. With Internet Explorer 6.0 hath the function. That is my problem.

Thank you for a solution

BR

Olaf

Answers (0)