cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Organization Plan (purchase group responsable)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

Is there a way to make the purchase procedure for other purchases organizations differents from my structure organization?

In my scenery I have 2 companies (companies A and B), all the users (purchaser A) are assign in company A, below of the purchases group of the company A. In company B, in the organization level, will have only the company and the purchase organization.

However do these users need to make shops for purchases organizations for the company B,

Is there a way to make this? I'm try by the responsable tab in purchase group, but doest work.

As Follow down (my scenary) and link SAP:

Link:http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/pedrosapmm/responsability.ppt

Link:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/b2/afe438b572b407e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I made this procedure but doest work..When i assign a new purch group for a company B i need to fill in function tab the purch group and the number of reference of this purch group in R/3 in my test I leave this field in blank...is it correct? because in my scenario all the purchase groups will be there in company A.

Can i send a e-mail with more details about my procedure?

thanks

gustavo and pedro

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

Yes, you can send me an e-mail, because i am a bit confused with your last message.

You wrote all purchasing groups are in your company code A, but in your .ppt document, there is a purch. org. and a purch. group in company code B...

As asked previously, does each company code have its own Purch. Org. and Purch. Group ?

Do you want to make purchasing with same Purch. Org. on company code A and B ?

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

How is it going with your need ?

Did you succeed in its solving ?

Please, have a look at following links, they could help you:

[Creating the Organizational Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b4/9de8cc7d4b11d2b423006094b92d37/content.htm]

[Consistency Check for Org. Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/1d/6ddd3bd7688370e10000000a114084/content.htm]

[Modelling the Purch. Org in the Org. Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b2/afe438b572b407e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys...

I change the organization plan and i solved the problem.I create others purchase groups for company B, but i dont associated with anything. I made the addition ocupancy for central person in diferents purch groups. Now I can make the purchase for diferents organizations, the only problem for this solution that i will development the routin for check the purch groups coming from R/3 to SRM.

Thanks for help,

GUstavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me one thing,

Both these companies are under the same root organization?

If both of these companies are under same root organization, then assing that root organisation ID O XXXXXXX to all the purchasers to whomever want to shop on behalf of other company.

I don't think both companies are under different root organisations. Even I never tested whether it works if both companies are under different root organizations.

Thanks & Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While going through the PPT you posted, we see that while assigning responsibility you have given the purchase organization B. Here you need to provide the Organization for which this purchasing group is responsible for procurement. So you have to give company A there. Further unless your org structure is properly defined interms of at what level the purchase organization is defined you can not do shopping. First try by changing responsibility to company A and do activity and confirm.

Regards,

RRK

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

I'm not able to see your power point document due to proxy restriction...

Purchasing organizations are the same for both company codes or for each company code, it has its own purchasing organizations ?

For your company code B, do you have purchasing groups defined in your organizational structure ?

Did you managed tab "Responsability" for purchasing groups linked to purchasing organization dedicated to company code A ?

If yes, how did you do it ? Using product ID responsabilty and/or organizational unit responsability ?

Your purchasing organizations are local or backend dependent ?

Regards.

Laurent

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Laurent,

I'm consultant of the project with Gustavo.

I sent a e-mail to you with the document file .ppt, take a look please.

I'll try to draw the flow here ok...

Company A (ID: 001) --> Purchasing Organization (ID: 002) --> Purchasing Group (ID: 003) Responsability (ID: 011) --> Buyer (ID: 004)

Company B (ID: 010) --> Purchasing Organization (ID: 011)

Regards,

Pedro Marques

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anybody knows?

Thks,

Pedro Marques

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

You should try with the reverse regarding purchasing organization responsability.

Responsability for organization you put in tab "Responsability" in the purchasing group 50000631 means (as explained by Ramakrishna) every purchasing made in the unit 50000367 (and lower) will have unit 50000631 as purchasing group.

So, if you want for user (ID 000003) to be able to work with purchasing organization 50000637, you have to:

- first, create one (or several) purchasing group(s) for Purch. Org 50000367 (it is not possible to have same purchasing group for two differents Purch. Org.)

- second, in this new Purch. Group, assign as responsability organization, the unit 50000607 known as company code A.

- third, in the purchasing group 50000631, put responsabilty organization for itself (50000631).

In this way, when a user in Purch. Group 50000631 will create a purchasing document, by default Purch. Group will be 50000631 (so Purch. Org. will be 50000610).

Then, user will have to switch to Purch. Org. 50000637 and Purch. Group belonging to Purch. Org. B.

Regarding switch from company code A to B, this is not mandatory for the flow itself. For this point, see with your costumer if it is a functional need.

For me not, because user ID 000003 being in a unit from Company Code A, purchasing is mode from A to B, so document should have company code A.

Finally, you can have a look at following OSS notes dealing with your error message:

- 1016292 : Hierarchical purchasing organizations are not allowed,

- 1017211 : Hierarchical purchasing organizations.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the vendor that you want to buy from extended to the Company B and the B POrg ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to buy for diferent vendors with the purchasing organization B. But, in my organization structure, the buyers are assign only in Company A / POrg A.

Did you saw the file in the link about what I did?

Regards,

Gustavo