cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 'Data not saved'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the SCM 4.0 APO. I have process chain which runs every week and executes the macro operation.

When I check the log in RSPCM, and check the spool list information, some of the SKU has yellow mark saying 'Data not saved', having said that system also gives message that macros executed successfully with Green mark.

Yello mark means just warning message as macros has run successfully, so there should not be impact on result, isn't it?

If someone can give advice on this, what could be the problem for not saving the data error message.

Thanks

Regards

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

We had the same issue that when you look at spool, it says the data is not saved. But when I go to planning book and see the data, the changes are run after macro run and the data is actually saved!! May there is a note that should be applied. But in our case, except for the fact that it is showing yellow lights and saying data not saved, every thing was ok. I know it's not the best solution.

You can try out a macro with only one particular selection. Not the values before and after and see what the system is doing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

When there is no change in the information, data is not save and the system shows that warning.

For example, if you have Key figure 1 and Key figure 2:

Key Figure 1 = 5

Key Figure 2 = 3

And you have a macro Key Figure 1 = Key Figure 2 + 2 then Key Figure 1 = 5.

The system doesn't save this result because the Key Figure 1 is already 5, for that reason, the system shows a warning that says Data not saved.

I hope this can help you.

Regards.

Marín.