cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - R3Load Installation Sequence as Per SAP Note 1108857 !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone know when to install the R3Load ..Note1108857 says that you have to download R3LOAD ..but does not say when to install it - i.e. Do I install it before the Installation or after the installation of ECC 6.0 ..If after the installation then, Do I simply overwrite ( if so, how ? ) or Do I unsinstall the one installed by SAPInst during ECC 6.0 Installation ( If I have to uninstall it, how would I do it )

Pl. Help as it is of urgent nature.

Thanks a Lot,

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R3LOAD is used by the installation procedure so it is obvious that you have to update R3LOAD before starting the installation.

By the way, don't you understand that what is urgent for you is not urgent for us at the other end of the world. It is so universally considered rude to ask for an "urgent" answer on a free forum.

I have a lot of things to do which are urgent for me to do and you don't care about them...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

When I or anybody mentions 'Urgent' it is only to convey the nature of the matter and Obviously neither

me nor anybody putting gun at all forum member's head to get the answer.

I don't understand from where in the world , this could be termed as ' Rude ' ..it is just a mode of conveying the status of the issue.

I myself have seen this ' Urgent ' word in many subject line several time and have never felt that, it is Rude or Offending.

The very nature of this forum being public, by default suggests that if anyone has answer he or she is free to put it here at his or her time / convenience / wish - if have the answer and don't want to post it then also he or she most welcome !!!

No hard feelings, but your interpretation of mere one word is completely wrong.

Btw, Thanks a Lot , any way for your answer.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Edited by: ISHAN P on Jun 4, 2008 1:22 PM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add:

If you read [ Welcome and Rules of Engagement |; and then the "Rules of engagement" you will find:

<...>

Do not use words in capital letters and any of the words: urgent, quickly, burning, etc in your message. Especially not in the title! This just irritates and does not help you get to your goal. From our side, we definitely do not answer faster when we see these words.

<...>

So it can not only be considered "rude" but it´s also against the forum rules...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the support, Markus !

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, Markus, Olivier !

Being it against the Rule of the Forum, I would avoid using it again - ever !

Sincerely Apologize for any Offence / Inconvenience it may have caused.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Answers (0)