cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI CTS+ Error: Software component version missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have CTS+ set-up on our XI systems but there appears to be a problem when importing a transport into the target system.

From the transport log on the ABAP side, the error that we're getting is:

class java.rmi.RemoteException:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Software component version missing

I suspect that there are some parameters missing in the SLD but am unsure exactly which ones.

I looked into the document 'How To... Configure Enhanced CTS for SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure 7.0 SP13' but this did not help.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Best regards,

Matthew Harris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find out from a developer which software component is being transported. This software component must be defined in both SLDs.

Regards,

Yaghya

If the software component exists on Dev but not on QA, you need to export its definition and import it into the QA SLD

Edited by: Yaghya Nana on Jun 4, 2008 2:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yaghya,

Thanks for that information.

(Given that I am also the developer of the scenario, finding out the name of the software component was easy!!)

However, the cause of the error appeared to be down to having both Repository and Directory content contained within one transport request.

Once these were seperated out into individual transport requests then individually imported (Repository content first), the error was resolved.

Best regards,

Matthew

Answers (0)