cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP Profile Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to generate quotations by running DP82 and it gives the below error:

Error during material determination for project T-

20906, billing element T-20906.1.1.1.1

Please guide me in configuring the DIP Profile.

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with 13000001 and DP82.

And in material detemination only mention the FERT material (Salleable Material)

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varshal,

I can generate quotations for those materials that are entered in DIP profile under Material Determination.

How i can generate quotations for a no of materials(because we have thousands of item codes so i cant enter all in DIP Ptofile),also how i will plan services,labor etc in Meterial determination.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzafil,

You can create a Set for all of the Material and assign it in Criteria for Material Determination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate the scenario in detail?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The scanario is :

I am working for an implementation project for a trading company who deals with installation and maintence of medical equipments.

So after getting the enquiry from the customer for various equipments i want to generate a Quotation on the basis of my project where i have attached the required materials to various activities,Labor costs,External servies planned through service activities.

My project may include a lot of materials and attached to diff activites in the project.

I tried to copy the DIP Profile 13000001 but it is not working.

Please advice.

Muzamil