cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i change the condition record for a tax code, the following error is coming:

Tax code D5 has a percentage rate 2%

Due to this we are unable to create the condition record

Please suggest what has to be done to solve this issue

Thanks & Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AR

Can you please let me know through which tcode, you are trying to change the tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. We created a tax code using ftxp, and we tried to create a condition record using vk11.

That time the above error is coming.

While creating contion record we did like this

We entered tax classification for material 1, tax classification for material 6, Amount is 100, unit is %, valid from today's date, the tax code is d5.

Please look into this.

Thanks & Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please give me a solution. The issue is urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

AR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AR

First of all, I dont know why you are maintaining condition records in VK11. Are you in TAXINJ or TAXINN. If you are in TAXINJ, just maintain the required datas in FTXP. If you are in TAXINN, maintain the condition type in VK19.

Incidentally, on your comments

+We entered tax classification for material 1, tax classification for material 6, Amount is 100, unit is %, valid from today's date, the tax code is d5.+

either of the bold should be for customer and not both are for material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

We are using TAXINJ. so we have maitained taxcodes there. The datas are there in the tax code. We have maintained 2 % for CST. In VK11, we have created a condition record for that tax code by putting 100 in the amount columen. We have been doing this for other tax codes. All are working fine. Only in this case it is giving error.

By mistake, i have stated as tax classification for material twice. As you told one is for customer and another for material.

Thanks & Reg

AR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AR

As I said already, it is enough if you maintain the tax code in FTXP. For TAXINJ, you have to maintain all output taxes in FTXP only and there is no need to maintain in VK11 also.

Now that you have indicated that the issue relates to CST, the condition type is JIN7, go to FTXP, select the tax code in which you have already maintained JIN7, change the percentage and save. Simultaneously, delete the said condition in VK11. Definitely this should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi