cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR processing time in APO and R3 is not matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

We have a problem. In the Purchase Order, the Goods receipt time is picked from the material master. Now if I change the Goods Receipt time in Purchase Order, then in R3 the PO gets new receipt date.

But in APO, the Goods receipt time is picked from Product master. The changed GR time is not going to APO. Due to this there is different receipt dates for the same PO in R3 and APO.

Can anybody tell me how to transfer the goods receipt time from PO in R3 to APO.

Thanks,

RPJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO the GR receipt time is coming from the ECC Material Master, so if your are not changing the master data settings in ECC it will not get reflected in APO side for the PO you are talking about , please check the Publication settings for in-house production

if you have do not retransfer then you could be facing this problem of mismatch in dates.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

Is there a setting in APO configuration to use PO-specific GR processing time instead of look at Product Master? I have the same issue where PO available date refers to APO product master instead of the specific PO GR processing time.

Thanks,

Chris Sakchalathorn

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried running the CIF delta report (txn /sapapo/ccr) and send changes from R/3 to APO? this could do the trick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Do yuo mean to say that GR in material master and product master are different?

If yes, then use RIMODINI for CIF. This might resolve the problem.

If GR is same in both R/3 and APO, then plz check planned delivery time, purchase lead time and procurement time.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bipin,

The master data in APO and R3 is matching, there is no difference.

User has changed in GR processing time in PO manually.

I want to know if this manual changes in PO will be transferred to APO automatically or is there any way by which we can send these types of changes to APO.

Regards,

Rajesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have the same issue. Sometimes the GR-time in a purchase order is changed manually and therefore APO should not read the GR time from the product master but always from the purchase order.

Is there anyway (BAPI, etc.) to transfer the GR time of a purchase order (EKPO-WEBAZ) to APO? We run ECC 6.0, SCM 4.1.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Have you found a way for APO to look at GR processing time in the PO instead of product master? I have the same issue where PO available date refers to APO product master instead of the specific PO GR processing time.

Thanks,

Chris Sakchalathorn