cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debit memo and credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client has given a typical requirement.

We generally create debit memo request and credit memo request with reference to billing doc. And materil name (Line item) also come in the request.

But my client's requirment is (There are two scenarios):

1. There is one exhibition held and he want to give debit memo for that exhibition to the customer.In this case there is no sales order,delivery and invoice of materials. So how I will create the debit memo request and debit memo as there is no line item also?

2. My client wants to send credit memo to the customer for freight charges only.If i will remove pr00 and only give freight charges in credit memo request for the material than document become incomplete.So credit memo is not creating.

So how to do these scenarios?

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first requirement you create one new doc type for debit memo and do the activities.

for the second reqt create one new billing type and in the copy control settings write a routine at item level to pick only condition type related to freight.

copy control might help you in the case.

This might little bit be hellpful to you.

Before developing the rqt make sure you understand the process and the requirement and the feasiblity in the system that it can be achieved and what could be the implications.

Reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please give the solution for this?

Regards

Ashis

Answers (0)