cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va--02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to take the print out of order acceptance from VA02 and even I can not access the print the perview of same.

Please give me the solution how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Rash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether you have maintianed the ouput condition record for order confirmation BA00 in VV11 transaction.

If not then maintian the condition record, then try to put the condition record manually in sales order for the existing one. For the new order, the output should pick up once you maintian the condition record.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

To get print preview for a sales document, firstly, you need to assign output condition type, partner function and medium.

to do this, go to VA02>enter sales document number, enter>Extras>Output>Header--> Edit

here enter output condition type (BA00), Medium (1 Print preview), Partner (SP).

click on Comuunit=cation method , Logical Destination - LP01, Click on Print immediatly and save.

Now go to sales document--> Issue output to

u vl get the print preview.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all go to sales order -

Go to Extras -

output---geader--edit. Than give here output type BA00 and give medium as print output.

Than in that screen above there is a tab called communication method. Give ur communication method(e.g. LP01). Than save it. Than in va02 screen go to sales document---issue output to---than click on print symbol.

If automatically print is not coming than go to system---own spool request-click on the required spool request and click on print symbol.

For print you should have authorization for SP01 and SP02 t-codes.

Please rewrad points if it helps you.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to va02 and enter order number then press enter. Go to extras - output - header - Print prieview..Click on this. Then Let us know what u are getting there..

Regards

Sankar