cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lots for Partial Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a manufactured material, for which a single inspection lot is created upon goods receipt from a process order. However I need to now perform partial goods receipt while still only creating a single inspection lot. For example:

Material: ABC, Process order 22, Batch Size 1000

Goods Receipt 1, Quantity 600

Goods Receipt 2, Quantity 400

to create a single inspection lot. As it stands multiple goods receipts for process orders are creating multiple inspeciton lots, is there a master data field that can be changed to facilitate this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Material master - Quality Management View under the Inspection Setup,

for the Inspection type for GR say 01, under the "Detailed information on Inspection Type"

you find "_Control insLot_" there you have the options to control the creation of inspection lot for multiple GRs or partial goods receipts from an order and still create a single inspection lot.

You will find options like - "For Each Material Document, For Each Material Document, Material, Batch, For Each Material, Batch, Storage location, ...."

Select the appropriate as per your requirement.

Hope this helps you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gery,

Go to trx MM02>QM view>Inspection Set Up--> and for insepcection type 04 - "Goods receipt inspection from production", press the inspection type details, and set the appropirate option for "Control insLot", for this case it would be "for each materialdocument, materail, batch and srorage location.

To make it by default for any new material to be created, go to IMG----

SPRO>Quality Management>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation>Define Default Values for Inspection Type and set the same parameter to the inspection type 04.

If you are maitaining it through the mass mainteance of insptection type through do it thriugh the last tab "MASS PROCESSING"

Update us to help you more, reward poits to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need the same scenario.

Partial GR ( 04 Inspection type ) should take same inspection lot and Materials are "NOT" batch managed.

How to achieve the this. I checked all the available control inspection lots.

Thanks in advance for your replies.