Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver MSAccess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is File to MSAccess.

I configured my scenario as per the following blog.

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

I got an error in the communication channel monitoring. Can any one suggest why it is showing?

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb)};DBQ=
168.186.44.51\XI_Test_Files\Out\db1.mdb' using the JDBC driver 'jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (
.mdb)};DBQ=
168.186.44.51\XI_Test_Files\Out\db1.mdb': SAPClassNotFoundException: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver'

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Basically this problem arises when DB connection reaches to max at that time.What we can do is increasing the max connection number of our DB.

For each open connection a entry is made j2ee stack.So when the it reaches to max and execption is thrown.

In Jdbc adapter configuration -> advance mode -> Set -> Disconnect from the database after processing each message.

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the JDBC driver as

sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Thanks,

Indira D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you install the driver to access the MS DB in your XI server. It is not able to recognise the Driver.

Also check whether global DB name is correct or not.

Check if you have deloyed the drivers correctly . Refer to following config guide for delopyment steps .

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000591425&_OBJECT=011000358700001697502004E

I think generally it is the work of basis people to delopy them

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k