cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can make an interactive form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to make interactives forms, but in course BC480 only explain me PDF-Based Print Forms.

Where i can find information an examples in order to make the forms interactives?

Thanks!!!

Edited by: Santi Coma on Jun 4, 2008 11:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santi,

Interactive form as the name specifies is a form which needs user interaction to fill it or to get data from it. Suppose you want to create material in your SAP systems. Then you will fill up this form integrated with your ABAP program and the material will be created in your SAP system. All this procedure will need some coding for flow logic, BAPIs to save data in SAP system. The Basic layout of the form will be more or less same as in the transaction MM01 in ABAP SAP system.

Now suppose the case you want the information form vendor to create the material, then you will send the form to the vendor through email or form any site/portal he will be able to download it and he will fill it and send you to maintain it in the SAP system. You will read the pdf by uploading it in your SAP ABAP program and create the material.

Its not necessary to have web dynpro for online scenario. Online scenario can completely run on portal i.e. filling and updation all things will be done on portal itself.

There could be online non-interactive form also, these are called print forms. Suppose you only want to show the details and after it want to print it then it will be counted as non-interactive form.

Go to the following link to know more about adobe interactive form.

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/enterprise/partners/pdfs/bwp_interactive_forms_adobe.pdf

The following link contains a offline application in ABAP. You can try it.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf80...

Do reward points if found helpful.

Regards,

Arafat Farooqui

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks