cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml message from XI to Siebel issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue and I would need some help.

My scenario is R/3->BAPI->XI->Siebel and the communication channel between XI and Siebel it obviously http based.

The thing is that for some reason, Siebel it's not receiving the xml message XI sends complete, it is just receiving the 'header' of the xml message, this is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

and not the rest of the content.

I have already check that the xml XI is sending is full and completly functional, and I have no clue where it's losing the info.

Any hint?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using HTTP protocol get to receive the xml ? it may be possible that there are some length problem after submitting to siebel thru XI. just get confirmed about it. That is why it is getting truncated.

1 problem may be possible, can tou check the sender and receiver communication channel at RWB about the message payload they are sending. if everything is fine there then check the length of message received by siebel. Problem will be here sumwhere.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS ; reward points if helpful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don think it's a problem of length, since the other messages (thousands of them) are being processed sucessfully... It's just this message, and when reprocessing the hole order creation process the same message sent to Siebel fails again, all they're receiving in Siebel is the xml header.