cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI with 2 storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Is it possible to PGI using 2 storage location in a single line item?

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.. Its Not possible to maintain two Sloc to one line item

Muthupandiyan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible; How can u pick up the material from 2 storage locations for a single delivery item.

Its not sensible

hope u hav understood based on the above answers and me too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the only possibility is using batch split for one item.

Strange requirement in fact ??

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No way.... it is not possible to have different storage locations for the same line item in the delivery.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jay

Is this a real time requirement ?? Nevertheless, no it is not possible. As you would be aware, in delivery for a line item, you have only one field for storage location and how it is possible to maintain two storage locations in one field ??

If need be, maintain two line items in sale order with different storage locations and create delivery accordingly

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a real time requirement ?? Nevertheless, no it is not possible. As you would be aware, in delivery for a line item, you have only one field for storage location and how it is possible to maintain two storage locations in one field ??

not really a requirement but it will help lessen the manual input of our user

If need be, maintain two line items in sale order with different storage locations and create delivery accordingly

yes we are open to that but the thing is that our PO data comes from EDI and it will surely create discrepancy on our counterpart (the item number, quantity, etc.) if we add another line item.

so i guess there is no other way. anyways thank you for putting time answering my query.

Regards,

Jay

Edited by: JaySD on Jun 4, 2008 11:03 AM