cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload restriction in RWB not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to implement the payload restriction at ABAP side and its working fine.

But in RWB, its not working.

ABAP side: I have created the single role with SXMB_MONI tcode access. Authorizations given are limited to selected interfaces only, I have given the interface details(means the Business ystems/Service) in XI:Service which i want to access only. Other fields with *.

This is working as expected i.e am only able to access the interfaces mentioned and others not.

Java side (RWB): I have created the composite role and assigned the above ABAP role to this role and SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE role also. But if am seeing the RWB=>Message Monitoring=> Selecting the message => message content => Payload.I am able to see all the payloads. I have assigned only this role to user, deleted other roles and tested the user.

Please provide the inputs. I will give reward points for relevant and valuable answers.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help you

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/02/xi-sxmbmoni--controlling-access-to-message-display

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/25/xi-how-to-add-authorizations-to-repository-objects

Regards

Seshagiri