cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the procedure for Return Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Pricing Routine for Return Pricing Procedure To create Return sales order w.r.t billing document without copying the Pricing Procedure. To capture the net price from the Billing document to the Return Sales order .To change the net price to 0.01 based on the scrap item category RSCR in return sales order. please help me out from this issue .Thanks in advance.I'll give you full points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Dear Experts,

I've been working in an implementation project..I never worked on pricing routines...so please give me any inputs which can help full for me...

To create Return sales order w.r.t billing document without copying the Pricing Procedure.

To capture the net price from the Billing document to the Return Sales order

To change the net price to 0.01 based on the scrap item category RSCR in return sales

order.

please help me out from this issue

Thanks in advance..

I'll give you full points..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear hari,

I havent understand ur problem totaly.

Still I will attempt to answer u.

i think u want to copy only basic price in return sales order.

why dnt u create new pricinf pro. for return doc. maintain same basic price cond type in that procdeure and develope the routine from abaper for taking alternative calulation for basic price. or else in your same pricing procedure u need to develope routine for alternative cal type for basic price cond which only work for return sales doc. or else

u can use refernce condition type for basic price through which u will be able to change basic price in return sales doc.

Hope u will get sme idea from the same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply...can I have you mail id ...so that i can explane u clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...do you have any sample code for that..or else give me your mailing address...so that I can explain you clearly...

thanks,