Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization meesage while creating Integration Sceanrio

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one Integration Scenario. In that I tried to assign interfaces and interface mapping to the Connection, After that, when i press Apply button, it gets hanged. After that I m not able ot do anything.

When i try to cancel it, I get a PopUp for Save, Dont save , cancel. Whatever option I choose, it gives No Authorization message.

After that, I m not able to open even other objects also.Getting NO Authorization message. Could some one tell me what is the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

You Just Close the Window & Open that again

(By doing Ctrl + Alt + Del)

It shld open and will work now

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

A new SWCV was created . Version or Vendor, something was given incorrectly in the definition.

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses.

I tried as you said.

But even If i open again, I get the same Problem when i tried to edit the Integration Sceanrio. (When i tried to assign Interface and Interface Mapping to Connection)

Ohterwise, i didnt get this error message(while editing or displaying other objects).

Doubt whether this might be a problem in hte Integration Scenario.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to exchange profile and check if anything is locked. IF it is showing anything under your user name, just unlock it and it will start working.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

pls chk with user name pwd for the integration directory pls chk in SU01

to chk the list of users and even perform SLDCHECK to see that all the components are working fine

Thanx

Sampath

Edited by: venkata sampath on Jun 4, 2008 12:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately your Java Instance opened with Web Start i.e Integration Buidler have disconneted from XI server. once it get disconnected you need to re-open the window.

Press CtrlAltDel --> Goto Task Manager and close the Java Instance.

Then open Integration Buidler again and now thsi time your obejcts are locked so

On main page of XI http://<host>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp

at right side you will find Administration link, open it and unlock the locked object then you can able to acess the previous objects

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Jun 4, 2008 9:17 AM