cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CSE data not match Master Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

when I deleted some items in Master Catalog and published, I open the catalog from Shopping Cart screen and found the items still keep unchanged. why? is it reasonable?

how do I clear CSE items?

I am waiting for the answer urgently and reward of points

best regards

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that you call structure is calling to the master catalog and not to a procurement catalog?

how did you delete the element? from CM UI? did the publication finish correctly?

BR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shopping cart displays only the procurement catalog which should have been published successfully.

If you have deleted the Master catalog products then you need to map it to your procurement catalog and publish the changes again using the Publish changes radio button. Look for the publish log of the procurement catalog.

In case if you have both master and procurement catalog as the same, then look for the master catalog publish log in detail which is the proc cat also. Display log and double click on it to see the details.

Or else the EBP(shop) will not understand the deletion.

Since you are using the shop function earlier successfully and you trying only to delete products, I assume that your call structure is right.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Sridhar

I get some hints for your answers. I cancelled publishing,and restart publishing. At last , the CSE items is the same as Master Catalog(also procurement catalog).

thank you . hope can get your more help in future.

Jesse.