cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order with two line items.

I want to create the order related proforma invoice for one line item.

Means for the same sales order while creating proforma invoice only one line item should dispaly and not two line items. Means I want to create to proforma invoices for two line items.

Note: My client do not want to delete line items from sales order. Without deleting he wants to create.

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

You can try with copy control settings through this you get that requirement.

First you have to do the copy control settings in VTFA transaction between your sales order and proforma invoice.

You can copy the standard settings between OR and F1 then change the document types with your document types.

Go to VTFA transaction select your document types

then go in to item details there is field called Data VBRK/VBRP maintain the routine 001-Inv.split(sample) as per the standard if the routine not full filled your requirement you copy that routine ask ABAPer change the logic according to your reqirement in VOFA transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

The only solution to your one performa invoice of one order line item is copy control setting.

You have to create a requirement go to T-code VOFM

then in the copying requirements of the billing types

ask your abaper to frame a requirement for one item one proforma.

then assign the same in the t-code VTFA .

OR

Ask your users to go to VF01 and sleection lists and do the indivual billing of the Order items.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

Use the T-code VF01 enter the order no and click the button "Selection list" then you will be seen with the two line items then select the line item of your choice and click on copy then save the invocie.

Hope it solves ur purpose.

Reward points if it helps u.

Regards,

Malelsh.