cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No adapter registered for this channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one typical problem. I have configured some 'n' no. of channels using FILE adapter. I have given all the credentials required in that configurations. But when i went into RWB and try to star the channels then i was getting his error for every channel ' No adapter registered for this channel '.

Can anyone tell me about the cause for this?

Is the service for FILE is not started or what?

Are the channels are active or not ?

Please do help in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Soorya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just Try Restarting your com. channel in RWB

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1579878 - No adapter registered for this channel - PI/XI & restart the java engine.

Thanks,

Dilip Pasila

ONavas
Participant
0 Kudos

This note solve the problem in my PI Test system.

Thanks DILIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soorya,

As this is an old thread I'm sure you won't have the issue anymore but as it's marked as unanswered, this might help you or other people with similar issues.

We've had this same issue and even we tried refreshing the all XI caches, what resolved the issue was the restart of the File Adapter Service in the Visual Administrator for the servers that had this error in the Communication Channel Monitor (in red at cluster level) and then all the Communication Channels using File Adapter that were red, went green, except for 1 that I had tried to stop/restart before and that after the service restart in Visual Admin it was still in red with the same error and I had to stop and restart it, to go back green.

After the communication channels were back working ok on green status, I had to resent the messages stuck in the Adapter Engine Message Monitor, as their previous retries had already set them to status NDLV which I think won't be processed unless you do it manually, so you may need to either resend or cancel them according to your needs.

In this case it was the File adapter but I think it would be the same process for any other adapter type.

Hope this can help someone.

Alex Velez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Perform CPA Cache that will do.

Thanks

Vikranth

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the Communication Channels status.

If it shows Not available as a Status .Then clear the Cache.and Restart the System.

go to the Enivronment in your Configuration Integration Builder --Clear SLD Date Cache

Regards,

sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Contact your basis team, to start the file adapter or start the file adapter from Visual admin.

Thanks,

Indira D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perform CPA Cache

http://host:J2ee Port/CPACache/monitor.jsp

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Reactivate and then perform CPACache refresh.

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1)Try after restarting the Java Stack.

2)Try after SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

This will help you to find SP Level

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/1f/c45b4211aac353e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://hostname:500/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo

it will ask u the username/password....provide j2ee_admin password for the same.

Thanks

Swarup