Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are implementing SRM5.0 ,i created a BSP application for transfering shoping cart items , this BSP application is called from the BBP , when i click a link ECAR overthere.

But the items in Shopping cart of my application are not getting transfered to the calling application.

When i implemented the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER i get the following runtime error , on clicking the ADD TO CART button in BSP application:

Method: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program ZCL_IM_CATALOG_TRANSFER=======CP

Method: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program ZCL_IM_CATALOG_TRANSFER=======CP

Method: IF_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER~ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of program CL_EX_BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER====CP

Function: BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA of program SAPLBBP_WS_API

Form: CATALOG_CONTENT_GET of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Function: BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: APP_EVENT_HANDLER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: SC_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Module: SC_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

if i deactivate the implementation of this BADI i get the following error:

No logical system for FI is maintained.Inform system Admin.

Enter the company code.

No logical system for FI is maintained.Inform system Admin

Error in account assignment for item1.

what might be the problem?

Is this a problem with the BSP application or customization?

One more thing is that How is this BADI called? We have not called it in the BSP application?

Thanks.

Anubhav.

Edited by: Anubhav Jain on Jun 4, 2008 6:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Have you maintained the attributes ACS, SYS, VENDOR_ACS and VENDOR_SYS in PPOMA_BBP?

Regards,

Dave.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes all the attributes mentioned by you are maintained.

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you transferring items from an internal or external (punchout) catalogue ?

Are there any entries in SLG1 after you try to return the items to the SRM cart from the catalogue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And you have set up a company code in the "function" tab above the user doing the shopping?

Regards,

Dave.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kieth,

Its an internal caalouge and there is no log in SLG1.

Thanks.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi barber,

The company code is there in the FUNCTION tab.

Thanks.

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the IMG activity for SRM Server -> Technical Basic Settings -> Define Backend Systems been maintained correctly ?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kieth,

The SRM functional guy says YES.

One more thing, whlie at

STEP1:Select Goods/Services

There are few more links on the screen like

Internal goods/services

BUGSEYE4.0

Business Card Request

etc.

If i select the link Internal goods/services

i can select an item , enter the quantity , requested delivery date and click ADD TO CART button , and the item is transfered to the SC.

But all these SCREENS in the standard application are ITS and not BSP.

What am i missing out?

Many thanks for the help.

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you a link that says "Describe Requirement" and if so can you add this to the cart too ?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kieth,

Yes the link Describe Requirments is there and when i try adding using it , i get a popup 'Error occured shopping cart can not be processed further' .

How is it related to my BSP application?

Thnks,

Anubhav.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The hidden fields passed in the BSP application were incorrect.The correct fields are given below....

The following fields are required fields in all cases:

u2022 Either NEW_ITEM-DESCRIPTION[n] or NEW_ITEM-MATNR[n] must be filled. Only one of the two should be filled.

u2022 NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY[n]

The following fields are required fields depending on conditions:

u2022 NEW_ITEM-UNIT[n] if NEW_ITEM-MATNR[n] has not been filled

u2022 NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY[n] if NEW_ITEM-PRICE[n] has been filled

u2022 NEW_ITEM-EXT_SCHEMA_TYPE[n] if NEW_ITEM-EXT_CATEGORY_ID[n] or NEW_ITEM-EXT_CATEGORY[n] are used

u2022 NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ID[n] if NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ITEM[n] has been used

u2022 NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT[n] if NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT_ITEM[n] has been used

All other fields are optional.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Starting with basics,

what is the need of custom BSP?

are the standard ITS & BSP applications are not enough for yr requirement?

because you have said it's catalog stored on the internal server only

and you are not punching out from external(supplier) server.

what is the data that you are adding or changing with BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER ?

The call of this BAdI occurs in function module 'BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA'. This module is called by the relevant application to import catalog items previously sent by the browser of the user to the application Web server from there. After the catalog has transferred the data to SAP Enterprise Buyer the system carries out the following actions.

Conversion of ISO code of unit of measure and currency to SAP format

Conversion of price field to SAP format

In the case of transfer of a material or service number:

The system reads the product master with this number. If the number exists, the system transfers from the product master record the description and the purchase order unit of measure.

In the case of a partner number:

The system reads the business partner master with this number. If the number does not exist, the number in the shopping cart item is reset.

What is the Error analysis for the run time error in ST22?

You may also show the code under "Information on where terminated" to yr functional guy

and he may locate the table which needs to be filled up

BR

Dinesh

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The client dosent wants to go through SO MANY screens for creating a SC , hence we need to develop the new screens.

As of now we are trying only with the REQUIRED fields that should be transfered to the catalog these are:

<% loop at new_item into wa_item. %>
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-PRICE[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-price %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-PRICEUNIT %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-currency %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-UNIT[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-unit %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-quantity %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-matgroup %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-MATNR[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-matnr %>">
<inpat type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-DESCRIPTION[1]" value = "<%= wa_item-description %>">
<% endloop. %>

After deactivating the BADI we are getting a popup saying "Error in Shopping cart , Can not proceed further" plus the ERROR (given in first post in this thread) and not dump , so thers no log in ST22.

What setting are required to transfer the catalog?

note->missspelde to post the script code.

Thanks for the help,

Anubhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What logic are you using to post the cart from your BSP back to SRM? Is it an OCI compliant BSP?

BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER is being called when you transfer a cart from an external (your BSP is viewed as external!) catalogue back to SRM. So what you can do is put an external breakpoint into the BADI and see if you are missing something. Check the variable CATALOG_ERRORS (or something like that)

There's also a note on service.sap.com with an implementation for BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to enable a more thorough logging in SLG1.

Regards,

Robin

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

As you can see from my first post in this thread, i get an exception if i implement the BADI and different error if i deactivate the same.

Could you please through some more light on OCI compliant BSP and what logic should be used to transfer catalog from BSP to SRM, just a brief idea will be of great help..

Many thanks,

Anubhav.