cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript download to PDF in non english language - Translated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one of the requirement I'm Handling is Based on selection screen criteria, I'm supposed to download the output sapscript in the form of a PDF.

I've translated the sapscript to Thai and Chinese and I'm getting the printout output fine.

However, when I download to local drive as a PDF, the Chinese and Thai Characters are replaced by square boxes.

I'm Using Adobe Reader 6.0 for viewing the output.

Please help me find the cause and resolve the same.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitya,

Installing Asian Language Files for Adobe Reader

Asian Language Files are available for Adobe Reader. With any language version of Adobe Reader, you can display Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files that contain text in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, and Korean (CJK). You need the additional Asian fonts installed in order to view the PDF file on non-native systems even if the author of a PDF file embeds CJK fonts in the document. All you need to do is install the appropriate Asian Language files for use with Adobe Reader. Asian Language Support installers are available on the Adobe Acrobat 6 product CD, or you can install them on demand (when a file that requires the fonts is opened) using the Updates feature.

Reward points...

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh.