cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display a list of active Correlations for all BPM processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the transaction to view currently active Correlations for all BPM processes

Also if the Correlation is persisted by XI - can I presume it is in a DB table - if so which one and can I also purge/delete a Correlation ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys I have figured out how to do this. Yes you can view active correlations and

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peda,

We can monitor BPM by two ways :

1.log on to SXMB_MONI_BPE

2.log on to SXI_CACHE

To display runtime version:

1. In the user menu, choose Exchange Infrastructure ® Configuration ® XI Cache Refresh (transaction SXI_CACHE).

The screen area at the top on the right displays the current status of the runtime cache. You must only proceed when the green status traffic light with the Cache Contents Up-To-Date text is displayed.

If the contents of the cache is currently being updated (amber status traffic light), wait until the cache update is complete. If you do not, you may accidentally lock an integration process.

2. To display the runtime version of an integration process, in the navigation tree, choose Integration Processes.

The screen area on the right displays the following information for each runtime version of an integration process:

¡ Party and service from the Integration Directory

¡ Workflow task: During processing by the Business Process Engine, the runtime version of the integration process is represented by a Workflow task. You do not normally need to know the number of the task. However, you can use the number to search for a task, for example.

¡ Release: SAP Web AS release that was being used when the cache was updated.

¡ Return Code: Return code for the creation of the runtime version:

§ 0: The runtime version was created without errors.

§ Not equal to 0: Errors occurred. For notes about errors, see the activation log (see also: Error Analysis (Integration Processes).

¡ Software component version, namespace, and name of the process in the Integration Repository.

¡ Date and time of last update

3. To display the XML representation, double-click the required runtime version or choose with the quick info Display XML.

4. To display the process definition, select the runtime version and click with the quick info Display Active Version.

The process definition is displayed in the Process Builder. You cannot make any changes to the process definition in the Process Builder.

5. To display the process definition graphically, in the menu in the title line of the screen area on the right, choose Graphical Modeling.

Plz do refer the following links:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5433e4da-0b01-0010-b9a5-d61838ea...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/38cbc690-0201-0010-79ac-8acfcc46...

/people/swen.conrad/blog/2006/12/05/bam-101

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep I understand how to use those transactions.

My questions is how to see currently active Correlations

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Go through this forum link

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

got same issue...how do I see correlations that have been retained / persisted by XI.

If you had a correlation of say Delivery and then Invoice - correlating them by order number....if you had a BPM and had it correlate for some deliveries and then the XI box got restarted..and then the next day the Invoice arrives with the same Order number ...would XI still be able to match/correlate them ???? If so can you see the correlation in some DB file so that when XI server is restarted the correlations are not lost ?

Edited by: Paulie Seikmayt on Jun 6, 2008 5:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK let me perhaps rephrase my question.

I want to know if there is a corrleation mananger that I can use to see my currently active correlations that I have for my BPM.

I am sure there must be a ABAP transaction or even something in RWB that will allow me to view correlations created my all of my BPMs.

Is there such a thing ?

thanks for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With SXMB_MONI_BPE you can monitor the active instances of BPM, may be same transaction will help you to give other details

Thanks

Swarup