cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy the nwdi stack while the system is down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

We've got a problem:our NWDI system is down.And we want to copy the whole stack out since we must get the source code there.How can i do this while the system is down?(The system seems not to get up again).

I have little knowledge about NWDI infrastructure. So if someone give me a solution,points will be awarded.

Thank you .

Best regards

delma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understood through your question is you want to work in the NWDI environment even the server is down. If the server is down you can not work under NWDI environment, if you want the source code you can get it from your localdirectory, make changes and later when the server is up you cna copy the updated source code into your NWDI track.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,suresh,

Thank you for your reply.

But the situation is much harder.The server is down and seems to be harder to get up, and our basis wants to reinstall the system.

How can I export the whole stack and reimport into the new installed NWDI environment?Through change request?

Best regards,

delma

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NWDI environment you can not copy the whole stack you can take the backup of individual components later when the server is up copy the backup applications into the nwdi stack.