cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan - QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know that what is the purpose of setting up the inspection setup when creating a new material?

Other than setup the inspection in MM01, do I still need to setup inspection plan?

currently, the material failed to create in inspection lot, QE01, the message i get is CRTD CHCR SPRQ.

does anyone know any of this? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The purpose of activating the inspection setup in material master is to create the inspection lot. Yes you need to create an inspection plan for a particular material if you want to create inspection lot.

The status which you got in the inspection lot, CRTD CHCR SPRQ. is due to non availability of inspection plan.

Solution is to create an inspection plan in QP01 and assign it manually through QA02.

If you assign the inspection plan in QA02, the status will be changed to REL SPRQ which means you can process the inspection lot.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

do i have to do this every times?

is there a way that we can configure, so that the inspection plan will attach to the material?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you need not do this everytime.

The earlier suggestion was given bcoz you have already created the inspection lot without inspection plan. Once the inspection plan is created in QP01, it will be updated and inspection lot is created automatically.from the date of creation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that I need to create inspection plan for the lot. Due to many material are affected, so I wish to know what are the causes and how can I prevent it from happening again? I have no clue to where I should start checking ..?

Answers (0)