Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Generation Issue.

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a scenario Proxy-XI-File, I have created data type, message type etc....but i had to change the names as per proxy naming conventions. Now when ABAP people try to generate proxy they are getting error message that the objects from other namespaces missing. unable to save.

It is actulally picking up old names which doesn't exist now. I deleted them already but somehow proxy is not getting updates.

We can see new outbound message interface but when it creates it pick up the old name.

Can anyone suggest what can be done...Do we have to refresh something anywhere.

Regards

Hema

Edited by: ria sen on Jun 4, 2008 3:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Save and Activate objects in IR.

Regenerate the proxy

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hema:

Since you have changed the names of the objects in the IR, please save the changes and go to change list and activate the change list and you can also try to refresh the cache. Then in R/3 system, delete the old created proxy objects and generate the new ones or you can right click on the existing objects and click on regenerate

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I Have done this already, did activated and for old names they tried creating proxy but proxy didn't create. Thats why I had to change names in IR.

After clearing the cache I am still getting that same error mention above.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ria,

Try to delete the generated Class Object in R/3 under SPROXY. Refresh it and try tore-generate it once again.

Even Refresh the cache from R/3 also.

Thanks

Swarup